Well, I don't know where to start, so I'll just tell you the story from the beginning.

It all started with my modded SNES giving me glitchy graphics (some of you might have read about it here http://nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=3029.0)

I was told that I could try to remove the mod to see if that would change anything.
To remove the mod I had to search for a spot where it was +5v, because I had to solder a wire to that spot later.
But since my modded machine had lots of wires in it I thought it would be easier to use the multimeter on my other machine which weren't modded.

I powered up the SNES, put the black pole from the multimeter to GND and the red one around #81 on U2. It was then I heard this clicking sound and the red LED was dead - The fuse?

Some days passed and I got hold of a 1,5a fuse, which I replaced the dead one with.
The LED did come on, but my problems was far from over.

When I tested it, I got no sound, and no picture, just black. Although you can see that the TV screen kind of reacts when you turn the power on.... I almost cried.

So... since it's not the fuse, something else must've been damaged I guess. But since I had the multimeter around U2 when it happened, it could be that? Or?...

Do you have any idea of what I could do? I'll do anything to make it work. If you have a dead SNES with working PPU's, can I have them, or buy them cheap?

Please help