Mana Khemia with the figurine bonus item in a box took one week to arrive at my doorsteps after Rosenqueen shipped it. (I ordered one, was charged for one, but got two today -- which is a very nice surprise)

Since I was able to have a a closer look at the content of the regular retail box, I corrected the entry for the game in the deluxe set list:

08) Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis. The cardboard box contains a soundtrack CD in a plastic case with an artwork insert and a CD cover insert. The CD cover insert is a fold-out and double-sided. On one side are two covers for the soundtrack CD, including a weapon stat sheet. The other side of the CD cover insert is a mini poster with game characters. Sold only in the special edition.

I also put pictures up for the box, game, CD, and the sides of the CD covers.

I have to say that Rosenqueen made out of one item (a soundtrack CD) five items to advertise thanks to a cover foldout and reversible sides:

- the CD
- two CD covers
- one weapon stat sheet (which is just part of one of the CD covers)
- a mini-poster

...but actually all of the above is just one Cd cover insert. (except for the CD itself)

If you are confused by the description in the list, maybe the pictures are helpful to clear things up.

I like the oversized special box and the figurine, I think it was worthwhile to pay ten dollars more for the bundle set.