Yup! That's right

My first one had a shattered case inside...even though it also damaged the artwork they just went in the back and grabbed a new Xbox 360 game case and did a swap. They would not give me a new game(the regular fallout 3 game is inside the fallout 3 ce tin and does not differentiate). Also the slip cover had some indent like a hammer hit it which you could see through the inside of the tin >.>

So I finally get back home for the second time frustrated and now find that when they threw my ce into the bag they split open one side of the slip cover over the lunch box AND that the extra's dvd was all scratched up. I call up AGAIN and they give me crap about not wanting to return it because the last copies are probably pre-orders(SO is mine! I don't deserve a non shit copy though!?).

I finally get them to break and do a full CE swap and the new one I open in the car and has a completely melted and shattered tin slip cover Furious I just go to the other gamestop in the same mall and ask them to please exchange it and the guy tells me I'm beat because "people just throw away that stuff and it isn't an excuse"> He just stared at me blankly when I mentioned after spending $85 I don't want a damaged/falling apart/scratched/shattered CE. I collect games as well as play them and why should I have to deal with subpar BS when spending $85 on brand new stuff! I expect to deal with this garbage on Ebay not here!

So for now my only recourse was to go back to the original gamestop and swap the slip for my old one and hopefully hotglue the one side from the inside without it being noticable. This is friggin rediculous

I did ship to store for Little Big Planet and Fallout III because for once this generation i was excited enough to not want to wait like I usually do and now I remember why i stay out of retail EB/GS. I realise there aren't many CE's but you'd think they would not go in the back and throw in the most damaged out of them 2-3 times into my bag or refuse an exchange in the first place so adamantly.

Anyone else has troubles like this recently? I know the slip cover IS designed like trash(almost perforated on the sides) and the PC version is riddled with DRM and bugs...cmon Bethesda!

p.s. Sorry for ranting on and the formatting seems to be weird in 1680x1050 for some reason ...preview is so much different than the way i typed it.