Thread: **ONE WEEK LEFT!** Secret Santa 2008 -Operation: Letters To Santa

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default **ONE WEEK LEFT!** Secret Santa 2008 -Operation: Letters To Santa

Again, sorry for the delay, folks! I've now replied to all the entries I received as to whether they were approved to participate or not.

I've ALSO completed all the matches, and have forwarded everyone the name, address, forum handle, and wish list of the person they will be playing Santa for (shipping a gift to).

PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOXES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

-If you did not get the email, please post here.
    -If you got the email, but have a question or problem, reply to the email
    -Please avoid sending PMs if at all possible.

I have hopefully answered all your questions in the statement I included in each email, but let me know if I didn't!

Here it is again:

Okay, the fun is about to start! This is the DP member you're playing Santa for. Please take some time to go over their list carefully. If you have any questions or concerns, please write me immediately! I will do my best to answer as promptly as possible.

The SHIP BY date will be Tuesday, December 16th. This will give packages at least a week in transit. It's a busy shipping season, so ship as early as you can! IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY, YOU SHOULD PLAN TO SHIP AT LEAST A WEEK SOONER! Please email me as soon as you've shipped so I can cross you off my list.

The directions are pretty simple!

-Keep it a secret until Christmas!
    -Check your tradebox first - try not to spend money if you don't have to (remember, you'll have to pay shipping!)
    -For those wanting a spending limit, it varies depending on what you're buying. I'd keep it around $30 at the MOST (again, don't forget shipping!)
    -YES, you can put your name on the package - it's okay for the person to find out who you are They're supposed to eventually!
    -PLEASE do your best to take the individual's interests into consideration. We don't want anyone labeled as a Scrooge because they went into this half-heartedly. If for ANY reason you can't fulfill your obligations, LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, so we can make alternative arrangements. If you're honest and upfront, no one's going to have a problem with you. But if you wait until the day before Christmas to say you couldn't do it, you're in for a lot of trouble.

If I've forgotten anything, drop me a line and let me know. Enjoy! And let the giving season begin!
    Also, feel FREE to personalize your gift in any (appropriate) way you see fit! Have FUN with this!

ALSO... my mail box is getting kinda crazy. If you could put **QUESTION** , **SHIPPED**, **PROBLEM**, etc in your subject when you write, it would help me pick things out a lot faster Thanks!
    Last edited by punkoffgirl; 12-07-2008 at 04:58 PM.