I know this is something most people will not find interesting, but those of us with kids can grab a nice X-mas present for cheap.

Big Lots (aka McFrugal's) has the V.Flash System for $20. It comes with one control, A/C plug, and one game(Jumpin' Bean Island). The best part is they have extra games for $3 each, extra controllers for $2. I picked up 4 games for my son, Spiderman, Incredibles, Spongebob, and some Disney game. Not bad. They also are offering a 25% coupon if you sign up to receive offers via emails. That would bring the system down to $15 and the games to $2.25.

They also had Guitar Hero 3 with a wireless guitar for $49 for PS2. The 25% offer is good on that as well. You need to sign up for the email offer at the store and they send you an email for the 25% off. The lady said that you could buy the games and bring them back the next day (with the email offer) and get the discount.

We picked up the V.Flash system with 5 games and two controllers for $34. With the 25% off coupon, it would be less than $26.