Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
As for you rocking out with your girlfriend with some turn based action...I was wondering what plannet or dimension that is . I cannot complain, my wife will play mario kart and wii sports with me
She's very understanding of my 'game habit'.

Quote Originally Posted by SegaAges View Post

I want to get a jrpg for 360. You mentioned 2. Are those the only good ones. I want to play a game that takes forever (RPG), but at the same time has an awesome story line (JRPG).

I pound through games way to quick, and want a nice long game with a great story line to put me in my place when I try to beat it fast.
I thought Vesperia was 'meh;, but I'm the only one I know who didn't really care for Lost Odyssey. I'd give that one a shot, with Vesperia as your backup, since it's story sucked hard hard hard.

Quote Originally Posted by heybtbm View Post
There's also Infinite Undiscovery. A minor oversight, but it was a Square-Enix release.

Don't forget that there are two FFXIII titles coming (actually, three if you count the 360 version) White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean 4.

As for the JRPG drought...I think it's pretty simple. Games cost more and take longer to develop this generation.
True.
Quote Originally Posted by TurboGenesis View Post
Infinite Undiscovery is actually a Tri-Ace game (published by Enix-Square) as well as the upcoming Star Ocean IV.
Also true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Is it really that bad? I was thinking about picking it up, but I still need to get through Lost Odyssey and Infinite Undiscovery first. Maybe I'll wait until it goes to the bargin bin...

Tempest
It is an embarrassment. We can probably thank FF XIII and Kawazu for that.

Quote Originally Posted by skaar View Post
Go play Fallout 3. I heart it so.
Played it, loved it, but it's not really JRPG like.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus Moonsight View Post
I still think the Wii will eventually rule the JRPG field down the road. DQX, Tales... the transition has already begun, in my eyes. PS3 did seem like a lock for JRPGs... Then again, many people bought a N64 in anticipation of Final Fantasy 7 so there you have it.
You and Heybtbm are probably right about the Wii thing, Master Moonsight.