I turned on my 360 this morning and it came up system error e74, please contact xbox support. I looked at my system and it had 1 red flashing light in the bottom right corner. I went to gamestop and bought a new av cable, but still had the problem. I called microsoft and my system is still under warranty and ill be sending it in and getting it fixed for free.

It just sucks it will be about 4 weeks before i have a working system again. I never thought this would happen to me. My system was made on 2/21/08. I thought since i had a new system all the problems were fixed, but i guess not.

I have heard that playing call of duty 4 and world at war is said to give you a higher risk of getting the e74 problems with your xbox. Is that possible that could be true. All i have been playing for the past week is nonstop call of duty wow.

It just sucks, im so bored and want to play my 360 and cant. It sucks really bad. Now i believe when i read everywhere that xbox 360s really do break all the time, and i even babied mine, and always was extra protective of it, but still get screwed.

The only way to describe my feelings is pretty much, damn.