For those collectors who want games for any system you have and you just can't decide what system to buy a game or a lot of games for next, I have a good idea. I just thought about this in another thread but it seems like such a good idea, it may deserve its own thread.

Anyone want to give it a try?

Write out a list of your current systems you have and number them from 1 to whatever it goes up to. Limit it to game format, not same system variants.

Go to http://www.roll-dice-online.com/

Set up how ever many sides you need on your dice, choose to only use one and to roll only once. The site will display a random number. Find the system you gave that number to and go buy yourself a game for it. Repeat the process with lists of game types if you really want to get picky with how random the game will be.

I decided when I do it, I have to use the 100 sided die. If I get one point higher than my highest numbered system, that means I will save for a new kind of system. If I get 2 points higher then I will save for a new variant of a system I already have. Anything higher I re-roll.

I would like to see the results so if anyone wants to share what system they get to buy a game for next, post the results in this thread.