Howdy folks.....

I wasn't sure which area to post this in, as I didn't see a board here at DP to post a WANTED thread in seeking specific game titles. I apoligize if there is and I missed it, or if this type of thing is against the rules.

I'm looking for two specific GHOSTBUSTERS titles. I have searched the net, eBay...and anywhere else I could possibly think of. I have come up with natta! I believe this to be because the two games I'm seeking probably weren't very popular and both were only released in Europe.

The two games are not very old. Released around '97 and/or '98.

Those two games would be.....

1) "Extreme Ghostbusters" for the GameBoy Color. The game was developed by the european company LSP- (Light and Shadow Productions). I have their Extreme Ghostbusters GameBoy Advance title, which is still somewhat easy to find. But this one has been a hard one to locate, if at all.

2) "Extreme Ghostbusters: Ultimate Invasion" for the PS1. Again, this game was also developed by LSP. I saw a couple through international sellers on eBay around a year ago, I didn't have a chance to grab it, and have seen nothing since.

Once again...both titles were only released in europe. If anyone has either or both of these titles and would like to sell, know someone who would sell, know where I can purchase/obtain either or point me in the right direction...I would be VERY appreciative. New or used...works either way...lol! ;-)

Thanks so much! Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Very best- Ryan