Quote Originally Posted by fuchikoma View Post
My PnT experiences have been mixed. On one hand, it seems they'll accept anything for trade. I've scored a WD Arc The Lad hardcover guide and a couple saturn imports.

On the other hand, since they're franchises, there doesn't seem to be much regulation. For example, the aventura store on biscayne blvd sells bootleg limited edition DS Lites. The actual hardware looks newish but the cases and boxes are all HK knockoffs. The owner (I assume) started giving me grief when I pointed this out after looking at one. Also, there's no central database for the 10% member cards. Each location wants me to replace my current card with one from their store, and I've even had it denied (pembroke pines store).
Wow really I didn't know that about the NDS. Who knew?? Anyways, I had good experiences there the last couple of trips. Like today, I got Castlevania Symphony of the Night for 9 bucks! I'm also taking advantage of their buy 2 get 2 free on their used ps2, cube, and xbox games since I missed many of them. They don't seem to get much NES stuff though....