Sorry in advance if this is the wrong forum to post this in. I just couldn't find a proper forum for this subject.

Last week I found a copy of Earthbound w/ Players guide on eStarland.com for $79. WOW, great deal I thought, so I snatched it up. I have always wanted to play Earthbound, and with the high prices I never had a decent chance until then. I bought it, and paid for priority shipping. When I got my invoice I noticed that the shipping method read "First Class." So, I emailed them about the problem and they gave me my $2 back through store credit. Not a big deal, but I'd rather have had it back into my Paypal account.

The day the game arrived in the mail I immediately noticed the package was a little too small to hold a game AND the Players Guide together. Sure enough the players guide wasn't there(though the game is in flawless condition, which I credited them in my subsequent emails.) So I sent messages about the missing guide, and haven't received a response. So, out of curiosity, I checked my eStarland store account, and read the purchase invoice to make sure it still read "Earthbound w/Players Guide." What it reads currently is "Earthbound." Not "Earthbound w/ Players Guide" just "Earthbound!" THEY ALTERED IT!! I KNOW it read "w/ Players Guide" because I always read all my purchase invoices. Whether in email form or on-site.

The only thing I can figure is that Earthbounds with the guide are usually aren't that cheap, and they made an error in listing it that way. But, that shouldn't matter. I am in customer service where I work, and if it's the company's fault you give the customer the product at the listed price. There are very few exceptions to this rule, and my deal with eStarland isn't an exception!

This is an obvious attempt by them to screw me over for no good reason! I was kind and understanding in all my emails, and in return they screwed me out of the Players Guide I bought with my hard earned money. STAY AWAY!