Today, for $30CDN I got:

Super GrafX Pc Engine Console, with RCA vid cable, Power supply, and controller, and these games:
all complete except for little HuCard sleeves:
Gradius
(all japanese characters) Vol.12
Son Son II
Ninja Spirit
Final Soldier
R-Type I
(all japanese characters) Altered Beast artwork
Dragon Saber
Rastan Saga
Diamakamiura (all japanes text)
(all japanese text) 2 (in red) -hmm aint that helpful-help me maxlords!!
(all japanese text) taito and the artwork shows a black haired child scaling a wall with all manner of things below her, including a one eyed umbrella with it's tongue out
Champion Wrestler

phew!

EDIT: It would seem to my uneducated eye that none of these are "SuperGrafX" games, but all regualr PC Engine games, which the SuperGrafX can play.

The story behind this good (possibly amazing- I have no idea) find? I do business with a number of game stores in my area, for repairs. Often they give me first crack at stuff they don't or won't sell. The EB Games across the street from my house is an exception. They have an internal reclamation center for the company, and don't need me. Nevertheless, they know me, and have my business cards. They've never been any real use to me...

...until today. I went to Microplay (I do mucho repairs for them) to get F-Zero GX for my Cube. They didn't have them yet due to a delayed shipment. I really wanted the game, so on the way home I stopped by the EBgames across from my house. While I was in there, one of the clerks said, "Hey Steve!" I turn to him, and he says and points,

"That guy has some old system we don't take, maybe you want it"

I said,

"Ok Thanks!"

I go tell the kid (with his Mom and Dad) that I may be willing to buy it. I give him my card and tell him I'm gonna pay for my game. I buy my F-Zero and go outside with the kid and his Mom. I see the above, and offer him all of the money I've left on me. $30CDN

And now it's home and tested. It works! Can someone post some links so I can learn more about what I have here? I realize it's a PC Engine, therefore a type of Japanese TG16. What else do I need to know? I'm assuming my TG16 games will not work with this. the controller is obviously incompatible with my TG16 (Tg16= DIN, SGFX= mini DIN).

How lucky am I today? Oh...it's NOT up for sale at this time.