Quote Originally Posted by parallaxscroll View Post
Holy crap, I just moved to South Florida a few months ago, after living in the Chicago suburbs my whole life. I ended up moving to West Palm Beach.

Heh, tonight is the first time I saw this thread.

Anyway, I bought Resident Evil 5 in April at a GameStop in the nearly abandoned-looking Palm Beach Mall. I went back there a few weeks later to find that GS had closed! Thankfully there's decent GS on Okeechobee Blvd even closer, that's where I picked up Raiden Fighters Aces

p.s. (nothing to do with gaming) The humidity during what's called the "wet season" here, is killing me! Thankfully for me it's only a 4-mile drive to the beach. OMG i love the ocean ^__^
I originally wanted to move to South Florida for the semi-tropical climate, that northern & central Florida does not have, at least not to the same degree.

See how that thin orange-colored zone extends north along the Atlantic Coast? It means West Palm Beach has basicly the same climate as Miami!

That's actually true, right?
Yup. West Palm is classified as sub-tropical.

Edit: Hey I used to work at the Gamestop in the Palm Beach Mall. Place is a ghost town now though.