A few years ago I saw some info on this system online and it looked interesting, it looked like a classic NES console but with a sleeker design and much smaller, I ended up purchasing one and almost 4 years later I can tell you that I am so glad I did. I love the sturdyness of the hardware and the way it looks set up on my shelf, when people come over and see it they always ask what it is and mention that it looks like their old NES, then when I tell them that it is and NES they geek out and want one. It's a hoot!

I know a lot of people have experienced problems with the NEX including some compatibility issues, strangly enough I have not encountered any of these issues and all 200+ of my NES games work in the NEX, including my copy of Castlevania III. Anyone have any nightmare stories or success stories with the NEX? Anyone here own one at all? I still keep my classic NES on display but I use my NEX to play my games on because I got fed up when I was playing Dragon Warrior IV for like 4 hours and I didn't save and then the NES decided to go green screen on me and I lost all my data, that was a sucky experience.

Discuss!