GameFaqs user Terebi_chan reports that in Lock 'n' Chase, Clementine does play a bit slow (I don't really notice a difference).

Also he states that it keeps playing even after the money bag disappears (Regardless if you picked or didn't pick it up). It also doesn't stop playing until you lose a life. Also, the "music for getting a stage-specific bonus item (e.g., your character's hat in the first stage) has the same problem". I can confirm that these are happening after spending more time with it before posting.

He also spotted another few problems with Bump 'n' Jump. The "Player 1 Get Ready" prompt that appears when you lose a life isn't present, which I hadn't picked up on. Also, the music continues to play after the game returns to the attract mode. I wrote that off when I noticed it as the DIP switch selection G1M2 used since some arcade titles do allow the arcade operator to have background music played during attract modes and/or sound effects. But he states it's incorrect for this game.

So sadly it appears that they fell somewhat short with their emulator for these three titles.