With the news about the 3DS recently, i've taken a liking to collecting some of the more rare Nintendo DS games (in anticipation of their future value).

Is there any games that people would recommend I collect?

I heard about electroplankton and the monopoly / boggle / yahtzee / battleship games that i'm considering getting.

So far i've collected all the Final Fantasy's, Chronotrigger, Suikoden, both of the Shin Megami Tensei games, both of the Rune Factory games, Valkyrie Profile, all of the Dragon Quest games (4, 5, joker, and rocket slime, and ix in the future) and some other RPG's that I thought would be worthwhile to keep. It seems that Atlus and NIS games (although some are not the greatest) are valuable to have (just take a look at PS1/2 games and you'll understand).

Was thinking about getting the original Tetris DS, and perhaps the new Tetris Party version as well in the future. Puzzle quest series seems to also be something that would be worth more over time. Pokemon is a given, but I really never liked collecting those titles (just too many, and most are garbage besides the main original game)

Any other games that come to mind as being valuable in the future? (Limited quantities, etc).