Quote Originally Posted by Gameguy View Post
How much are cells usually worth? There's someone selling a collection of these somewhat near me(well over an hour away by highway) but there's a lot of them so it's expensive.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ204648706
It REALLY depends on what the subject matter is, the poses, the cartoon/movie its from, original vs. litho/sericel, backgrounds real/copy or none, not to mention condition, with/without the pencils and if it's framed or not. In my parents house we've got nothing but animation up on the walls. There are no family portraits etc. it's all animation or other related works. Most of our stuff is Disney/WB related, with some other stuff thrown in for good measure and even the cheap stuff has never been less than a few hundred. Lots of stuff used to sell for crazy money (i'm talking Disney/WB), but unless its an important scene, with good poses most of it has drastically fallen to the wayside.

There is little reason to buy so many cels, that are going to need framing/matting that you won't have the wall space for unless there are some serious keepers that you have a deep love for and don't mind the very slow process to try and sell off the duplicates.