Hello! It's been a while! OSG (and me) are still around, but not posting much anymore. Around 2008 my personal situation altered, and I've been working the equivalent of two full time jobs since.

Circumstances have changed again, and now some of the cool stuff I've amassed over the years is more valuable to me as liquid funds than it is as cool stuff in the storage room. So here we are.

It seems eBay is different every time I use it, but I guess that's what I get when I use it once every 24 months or so. I'm just dipping my toe in, as I'm finding the ship calculator a bit intimidating for a Canadian using the US site. I've never gouged on shipping in my life (and I've shipped a hundreds of parcels), but this calculator seems to force me to either charge too damned much, or too damned little. Any advice on the ship calculator and category listing choices from eBay vets is welcome.

This is my prized Atari Lynx set, with genuine case, games, AC adapter, car adapter, and more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_606wt_1080

Once I'm confident that I'm using eBay correctly, some of the better stuff will be coming out, and I will update the thread. Going on the auction block soon barring unforeseen circumstances:

New In Box TurboDUO (yes NEW as in Brand tested once)

SEGA Game Gear Set (flawless GG with GLASS lens, case, many many games, AC adapter, car kit, TV kit etc etc)

Atari Jaguar Set Boxed (Atari S-Video cabling, games, controllers, etc) maybe a Jag CD unit also, testing to be done first

3DO FZ-1 system, excellent functioning with controller, 30+ games

NEO GEO AES Samurai Shodown V Special (US,unfixed- pre recall, complete, excellent)
NEO GEO AES Matrimelee US complete excellent
NEO GEO AES Metal Slug 3 US complete excellent
NEO GEO AES Metal Slug 5 complete excellent

Steel Battalion Xbox game and conroller (V1, boxed), and more oddball stuff, GameBoy Printer, SONY PocketStation, some rarish Atari, Inty and Coleco, NEC.

Anyway. Lots of stuff. All of it my personal stuff. All of it on eBay, as I NEED to liquidate it, and I have a time limit in mind. No trades, sorry. Maybe they will fetch a lot, maybe just a little. But they WILL get sold off.

Steve