I'm a game collector; I like having the full game on the disc and not having new DLC available the day a game comes out. This has been discussed in great detail. DLC pretty much stands for Disc Locked Content for some companies, as they abuse what should be a great experience. DLC should be content that is added to the game that is not on the disc. Extra dungeons in RPGs, large map packs, and other fun things are great examples of DLC.

But that also leaves me with a conundrum. I'm also an achievement chaser. I tend to be OCD when it comes to this, and I like having my games at 100% completion so I can stroke my ego across the internet to people who don't care. But when a new GOOD (keyword 'good') DLC comes out (I.E. Fallout 3 DLC, Fable II DLC, etc) they add achievements to it and now my 100% complete game now sits at around 90-95% complete. That drives me crazy, not because I have to pay money to re-complete the game, but because I can be in the middle of another game, chasing all the achievements, and now I have a game that I had once completed, only to have it look like I didn't finish it. I'm starting to find that I hate DLC across the board, good or bad. There's no happy medium here. Anyone else have this problem?

And this has been another pointless rant by Zthun. Carry on...