Hey all. I've currently decided that I have the dancing bug, but I have two problems.

1) Dancing with the Stars dance pad for the PS2 seems to work only for DWTS game. Can anyone prove this wrong? I can't seem to sell the combo either [and I really don't blame the gamestores], and I want to use the dance pad for Supernova 2. But the game doesn't recognize it at all. =/

2) DDR:MM. I have a perfectly good dance pad, but not a game. xD I was wondering if anyone knew of any Gamecube to PS2 converters that would let me use the dance pad/recognize it. I was hoping I could use it for SuperNova2, but I can NOT find anything that converts GCN male output to PS2 female. I found an old thread on this site, and didn't want to risk necroing it to have my question answered. I sent a PM to one person who said that they had such a converter and an email to the maker of the thread since it looked like he's banned? I am awaiting a reply from both, but I'm also impatient. I might get more results by asking more than two people, too.

Anyways, thanks and I hope that someone has an answer to these questions.