I haven't really bought an Arcade stick since the Saturn days, but I have been wanting one for my 360 because I am a Virtua Fighter whore and just got Super Street Fighter IV. Not to mention with recently getting Raiden IV and Raiden Fighters I need one for my shooters as well as my fighters.

Today while I was in town I saw the Madcatz Streetfighter IV Fightstick (Not the tournament edition) and the Hori Tekken 6 Limited Edition (Game, art book and stick). Both were marked down to 59.99.

I have done a bit of research and I don't intend to do any mods so that perk for the Madcatz stick can be ignored. I like that the Hori stick is wireless but can the wired Madcatz stick be used on a PC like my wired 360 controller? It could be great for Mame.

Also it looks like the Madcatz stick has turbo options which would be helpful in my shooters. Does the Tekken stick have turbo options.

But more than anything I would like to know which controller has a better build and is more accurate and responsive.