Street Fighter is my favourite, but I like them all to an extent. I still play most of the SF games on a regular basis, especially SSF2T, SF3:3rd Strike, SFA3, and SSF4.

Mortal Kombat started losing my interest when they added a run button, and completely lost it with the move to 3D. MK1 is still great fun, whether it's the arcade game or even just the Genesis port. MK2 is still the best one to me, but I'm liking the new game a lot so far.

I've always liked the way Virtua Fighter games look and play, even the 32X game, but I didn't really take the game too seriously until VF4. It's the one and only 3D fighter that I've played that felt like it was as responsive and fluid as the best 2D fighters. Both VF4 and VF4Evolution have awesome training modes and AI, which is fortunate, because the chances of two people who like VF being in the same place at the same time are not very good outside of a japanese arcade.

Tekken is definitely my least favourite of the bunch. I had Tekken 2 when it was a new game, and I had a lot of fun with it, but the series just didn't seem to improve much over the years, and I think it peaked with TTT. Maybe TTT2 and TvSF will get me into it again.