Quote Originally Posted by Frankie_Says_Relax View Post
And, where gripes about the selection are concerned, I think it's often an issue of personal taste misconstrued for "poor selection" for most users as Netflix currently offers THOUSANDS more TV and Movie titles streaming than most cable on demand services (or all of them put together) on any given day.
I think a lot of people are ignorant of the full size of Netflix's Instant Streaming catalog as well. They don't know about sites like Instant Watcher that list all of the new releases or additions each day. My Instant Que is insane and constantly has well over 100 titles. I will never catch up to all of it, especially with Netflix being more aggressive with getting television shows.

Beyond that, if someone is really obsessive about watching only new on DVD/Blu movies, well, then the service probably isn't for them. I'd agree that Redbox or, hopefully, a cheap, traditional store would be better for them (better selection than Redbox).

Pics?
Laptop or phone on kitchen counter. Works great. I love watching tv while making breakfast for the family.