All of us gamers have moments where we achieved something great in a game. Maybe you bested the Ruby weapon in FF7 or perhaps you beat quake in under an hour on nightmare, or perhaps you... There are many different things that make us gamers happier than we have been while totally owning a video game. I will start us all off with a story about my best moment in gaming.
It was about 10 years ago or so that the local arcade had the Star Wars Trilogy game. http://www.skooldays.com/images/ag1179.jpg
This game was amazing, and it made me a very poor teenager, as all my "extra" money was dumped into this game. While playing one time, I noticed that two people were watching me play the game, just standing there watching the "magic" happen. I had beaten the first stage without getting hit once. When I selected the second mission, the Hoth battle, I noticed that a small group of about 10 people were watching at this point. I bested that stage, likewise without getting tagged once. Then comes the Boba Fett battle, where you block his blaster fire, and deflect some of them back into him. Once again, flawless. When I chose the battle of Endor, there was about 15 or so people just standing there. The feeling of having that many kids and adults watching as a totally smashed this game to bits, was well... I can't rightly describe it. So the battle of Endor went much as the other ones had. I knew the game really well as I had played it a lot and knew exactly when to show this or that. After Endor was the Vader fight, once again it was flawless. I had just beaten 3 out of 4 levels with the two bonus missions, without getting scratched. When the final Deathstar run began, my luck had run out. I started taking damage and even had to continue halfway through the level. About the same time I put in my second dollar the group had left and it was just me and the Deathstar left for my entertainment.
So yeah I didn't beat the game without getting hit or continuing, but the group that showed up to watch me smash the game, was amazing!