I managed to find another insane Vectrex lot locally. Once again, the seller had ties to Milton Bradley. Both he and his wife worked for the company for thirty+ years. Included in the lot was a system, 25 boxed games, 3 loose games, a boxed controller, a boxed 3D imager, boxed light pen, two dust covers, a pin, and a bunch of brochures. There are a number of fine items in the lot, but a few that stand out:

NOS Vectrex Dust cover

This is the most interesting find in the lot for me. I would have to imagine that a NOS mail away item would be worth a fair amount considering a loose one just sold on eBay for over $130. This one comes with the manila envelope, but it doesn't have any address as it never left MB. The cover itself is still sealed in the plastic bag it came in.

3D imager

The seller told me that it was never used, and it does appear that way. With that said, it only came with that single slip of paper. Where there any other papers/slips/manuals included? I also have all the 3D titles CIB in the lot.

Vectrex Pin

He told me that it sat on some guys desk for years, so he just put it in his pocket one day.

Any idea what any of the above items are worth? I will likely keep the majority of things, but I plan on selling off the imager and NOS dust cover at the very least. I don't know what the 3D games sell for either as I haven't seen any on eBay lately.