Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: Your VHS Tapes!

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of people don't collect these or are just flat-out not interested in the format, but I actually like VHS tapes. I'm looking to buy tapes from several different categories:

Video Game or Computer-Related-Game player's game tapes, specials about the rise of the Internet, Amiga tapes, etc. I already have quite a few (specifically most if not all of the Nintendo Power tapes), but if you have anything that you think I'd like, let me know.

Anime-Mostly unreleased on DVD/Blu-Ray stuff, old out of print dubs, rarities, old fansub tapes, even recordings. If you have something that looks interesting or fits this category, I'd love to hear about it.

Dragon Ball/Z/GT-Anything rare or unreleased, official tapes from Japan, old fansub tapes, stuff recorded from TV (Ex Harmony Gold,Saban/Ocean, Toonami), or new copies the original Dragon Ball TV series releases by Trimark/Kidmark

Cartoons-Mainly looking for stuff that hasn't been released on DVD, but again, anything interesting is welcome

Toonami Recordings-Looking for any recordings of Toonami, preferably with commercials and bumpers intact. I wish I had recorded these, I miss that programming block! If you have these, I'm extremely interested. The actual episodes aren't too important (I have most of the shows on DVD), but the Toonami promos and bumpers are of great interest to me.

Michael Jordan Tapes-Specials, games, anything interesting, just let me know.

A lot of footage is only available on VHS or from recordings, so if you have anything else that looks interesting let me know!
    Last edited by Blanka789; 02-01-2012 at 09:14 PM.