Wanted to share this with the folks who enjoy retro gaming around here: http://www.indiegogo.com/Retro-Gamer-Club?a=447134

A friend and I have been making websites about games (and writing for other game sites) for a good while now, and we are interested in getting a Retro Gamer Club site started. We're trying to get on the crowdfunding bandwagon, so I thought I would share the link for people to take a look at what we are planning and let us know if it is something you are interested in, or consider donating to.

However, I'm not just looking for money here, I'm actually hoping for suggestions. Things you like about our proposal, things you think are missing, things you would add, etc. You can post them as comments on the Campaign itself, or just post them here in the thread, and I want to hear everything from everyone.

Also, even if you don't have any cash to spare or ideas for things we could add to the site, I'd like to get an idea of people who are interested in the idea of the club. We're hoping to have a good amount of buzz going by the time we launch so that we can have a decent size community, and it'd be great to hear that some of the folks around DigitPress are interested.

Thanks!