Man, I've been collecting CIB SNES games since 2007. I've only seen this game "3 Ninjas Kick Back" CIB on eBay like twice... maybe 3x in the past five years. (I searched just about everyday, too). In case you didn't know, the box and manual for this title is infamous for its extremely high rarity level. It's definitely up there in the top 5, maybe top 3 hardest to find SNES boxes/manuals list. Late last year I won the manual (mint). I snatched it up quick, knowing I was halfway there. (Sometimes it's just easier, and cheaper, to piece a CIB one by one). Now I just needed the box....

Found a seller who was offering the box for an insane price, but I managed to bring him down to a more "reasonable" price. He agreed and the box arrived yesterday

As for the game itself, I beat it last year and actually find it to be somewhat underrated. Not a gem by ANY stretch of the imagination, but quite fun and certainly playable. It's a little challenging, which also makes it rewarding when you finally beat the game. Two bosses took me down to my final health box. Game's music is right out of the movie. Kinda catchy...

I especially like the back of the box. Nice design. Love the big pic of the final boss upper right hand corner. The manual has some nice colorful descriptions. All this plus the fact that I actually like the game... added more fuel to the fire to buy the box and complete the 3 Ninjas saga, as well as my SNES collection.

Time for some pics!

Actually not a bad little game. YMMV, but I certainly enjoyed it