I stay away from crap like Facebook and Twitter and things like that but someone showed me Instagram and I thought it was cool because it was mostly photo based. I found a retro community and got to like it until....I started to check out more and more collectors and started to hate it just like the rest. I started to notice that literally every day, people were finding their "old stash" at their parents house in a box that just happened to have mint Eartbound, dozens of boxed SNES games, rare NES games and other things. Every day, awesome deals were found at the local thrift stores and Gamestops that nobody else knew about. I honestly see this every day by the same people. The one that got me to put this up was the awesome deal today of a gameboy, carry case, 20 boxed game and a bunch of accessories all for $40. Some people actually show several "finds" per day. I understand that people get lucky, but not finding hundreds of dollars worth of games for $14 everyday.Anybody else notice this?