Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
JSoup is more on the money. Ive posted there since 2010, read there off and on earlier due to the unique things found. While there is a gaming board, the rest is more collector centered and it does cater to that to the detrement of people who are game players first. Check any of the repetiive long standing arguments there for that. Youll see the VGA vs anti-VGA posts pop up and when closed its because the pro VGA people cant take the heat for legit questions about their practices but is blamed on those whojust jump in to troll it instead. Then the fights over sealed over not, or how those who game should be happy with players copies (which are the less than good to beat up versions) since if youre a gamer it shouldnt matter if it works (yeah right) and others. It just is what it is, though since games have gone towards commodity trading it gets a lot more competitive and personal if not vicious in some cases which is a shame because I recall 3 years back the gaming end had a more public display of it.
Getting off topic here, but you make a valid point. Like people busting their balls over whether or not a 5 screw Stadium Events cart posted by some random seller on eBay was a one-of-a-kind variant, fake, or semi-fake case swap. Jeeze man, Rare does not equal desirable from a gamer's perspective. Stadium Events is a crap game and if I really wanted to play it I could pick up World Class Track Meet for two bucks or bundled with Mario and Duck Hunt as a 3-in-1. I made that argument once or twice and got a warning for "thread-crapping".