I was trying to buy a game from Ebay and they told me that they do Combine shipping, (not auction but normal sales) but NEVER on the payment process did appear the option to combine shipping, i was trying to bought Adventure Island 3 (japanese), Jacki Chan and a CIB Door Door (all of them for the Famicom) along with the Nyankies (Japanese Rockin Katz) i bought, i was told that they do combine shipping and some user told me that is just 1.5 USD for adittional game with no extra shipping payment.

But guess what, Never did the option for combine shipping appeared and NEVER i got the message from the guy who was supposed to help me with the purchase, now today some other member of the staff is telling me that AIRMAIL is not available anymore for my mexico, just EMS, despite not saying that in their description.

now i requested to return an item and cancel an order and get a refund, to see if i can buy all 4 items with only ONE EMS shipping payment and the fee, BUT NOW i am being told that i have to purchase individually EACH damn item and the fee is 5 USD per item!

the user is called lil.tupac