Hey guys,

I made an offer on a copy of Wild Guns on eBay yesterday, which was accepted, and I promptly paid. However, later in the day when I was going back to look at the item and drool while I await its arrival, I noticed the label looked a little off in a way I've never actually seen before (and I've seen plenty of repros.) The label seems to have been cut off-center, such that the black space on the right is double-wide and the black space on the left is practically non-existent (notice the "Licensed" is right up to the edge.)

Now -- I can return this for a full refund if I get it and it's in any way a fake (I'll open it up and inspect the board, too, of course), but in the mean time, has anyone ever seen a legit label printed in such a way? I've got about 100 SNES games and none of them look like that, but I've never seen a repro label do that either; you usually see either very good fakes that try their best to blend in with the rest of your collection (I didn't even know my first copy of Chrono Trigger was a fake for years... luckily I found a legit one for $5 last year!!), or they've got very poorly cut corners, etc. This one seems like, just too obvious if they were trying to pass a repro or re-label as legit, but who knows. I'm really just trying to find out what everyone thinks of this until it arrives in a few days. The seller insists that it's 100% genuine, and none of his other listings seem suspect.

So yeah. Anyone got any games with labels printed this way? Please show me if you do!

Here's the game I bought (and please don't try to point out like captain obvious on NA that the box is not a real SNES box):