A pretty big sales day today with Fallen Legion (PS4 & Vita, though the game differs depending on the platform), Lethal League (PS4) and its soundtrack, and Super Hydorah (PS4) in both standard and "Classic Edition" versions. Only a Vita Fallen Legion for myself, but good luck to those fighting over Super Hydorah. The standard copies sold out in the blink of an eye, and the CEs were soon to follow. Right now, nothing but Lethal League is still available from the first batch.

Originally, I was gonna say I was happy to have a little bit of a break as a Vita collector with only one game to buy today, but now I'm just ticked since they announced Nurse Love Addiction for next Friday. Again, LRG is not thinking about grouping games in logical ways to save on shipping costs. I hate paying shipping on one single LRG release if another I plan to buy is being sold in just a week or less. I also really have to question what LRG is doing about CEs. They claimed to be cutting back so that they could save them for the games that truly deserve them and so that they could focus on making each truly worth the price tag, yet here we are back to have CEs sold every sales day for weeks in a row (Munch, Super Hydorah, and Nurse Love Addiction). To make matters worse, there was barely any notice given before the sales date that Nurse Love Addiction would be getting a CE, and they still haven't even revealed the contents. It feels like they're taking for granted LRG collectors, thinking we all can whip together any amount of money at a moment's notice and will buy CEs regardless of what they contain.

Even though the rate of releases was too high, I really appreciate how last month they seemed to be going back to their roots, yet now they're going back to the habits that had customers demanding they go back to their roots in the first place.