I spent the nights of this past weekend setting up drive images for my Apple Powerbook 180. I bought a BlueSCSI V2 device that allows me to use disk drive images as virtual (but real to the PowerBook) hard drives. It took me a bit to get things right and I had to take the microSD card out of the BlueSCSI a couple times as I forgot to do a step or an INI file got goofed up in the fixing process but in the end, the sucker worked! I even got the RasPi Pico WiFi module up and going, so this bugger can go online. Not that I want to surf the web but at least do FTP stuff or maybe visit a BBS or three.

The fruits of that labor bore a drive filled with a bunch of electronic entertainment delights. Granted it was in 16 Shades of Gray (or less) but I was able to play some "Lemmings", "Zork", some blind "Civilization" (the map screen was all white-not sure why) and some "Kings Quest 1". I didn't do a deep dive as I had already spent a long time on the floor of the living room (which is where I had enough flat space to work on this thing-thank Woz this thing was designed to be fairly easy to take apart) and my legs were yelling at me to stand up and move. The laptop is primarily going to be for creative writing and general retrocomputing, but I wanted some entertainment options.

I was going to play some Switch at work but my time flew and I wanted to leave earlier than usual due to the blizzard mid-central/southern Wisconsin was getting. At least NOW it looks like we have four seasons again.