Whenever I play 2600 games, the picture will kind of blur in and out slightly. I know I'm not explaining it properly. Lines kinda fade in and out of the screen. They are the same color as whatever they're up against, just slightly sharper or more pronounced, so there's a definite contrast. I hope I'm not confusing anyone here. This is kinda hard to explain. In a nutshell, the picture quality is still grainy and is not as clear as it should be.

I bought a Coaxial (F-Type) to Female RCA Adapter for the 2600. It improves the situation, I'm sure, but doesn't completely eliminate it (I had this problem before too). I replaced the AC Adapter, bought an A/V splitter (not sure if that's the right name, I can't remember now - but it works), etc., so all of the plugs and connection pieces are brand new.

Any idea what I'm talking about? (I know I wasn't clear. Sorry.) And more importantly, any idea on how I can fix it? Is it a TV issue? Everything else works fine, but then again, none of my other systems are connected via a cable.

Thanks.