i replaced my 72pin adapter on my nes.. finally i came in the mail.. been waiting 2-3 weeks..

anyways... i'm frustrated.. the pins are all aligned properly.. i don't know why.. but when i had it disassembled and the new pin in.. I put in mega man 6 and just pressed down with my fingers to keep it down slightly.. it worked for a split second i got the capcom screen and then blank.. black screen..

so it somewhat works i guess.. anyways after i got it back together with the spring loaded up and down locker or whatever it's called is in.. and i put the game back in and pressed down and pressed power... now sometimes i get blinking black screen.. or just a black screen and no blinking.. i thought it may be becasue i was using the rf plug and it may have gonebad but the av is the same way.. when i put a different game in like Burger Time.. i get black and then browns screens back and forth.. i haven't been able to get the capcom screen or any other starting screen after i put it back together.. i thought it was just me so i disassembled 3-4 times now and rechecking the pin alignments and the wide ones at the bottom are aligned right.. the ones at the top appear to be aligned minus one on the far right... i don't know if its just my replacement or not but heres what i see on the top mini row..

it looks like theres a slight curve upward like a slight smiley face or maybe a grin or something.. but the one tiny pin on the far right looks like its not quite straigt so i'm gonna go find some small tweezer or something to see if i can get it straight but besides that anyone have any ideas?

yes my game are clean i've been cleaning them for the past 3 days repeatedly so they gotta be clean.. i cleaned the connectors on the nes before i put the new 72pin connector on too.. i've tried everything i can think of so i need some input.. i'm looking at my old nes connector and the mini pins aren't like the one on my replacement.. they are straight.. the on the end is going to need aligned i guess..i hope to good ness that this isn't one of the faulty new pins like i've read about..