Hello! Annoyed by the slowdown in a lot of your favorite games? I've found the perfect way to fix it, overclocking the consoles! This is the process of pushing hardware to work beyond its normal limits. I've managed to perfect the process of overclocking the NES/Famicom and MegaDrive/Genesis, and am presently working on the procedure for the SNES/Super Famicom.

For a small price you can have a MegaDrive/Genesis pushed from the normal 7.6 to 12.0 MHz; or an NES/Famicom pushed from 1.79 MHz to 2.5 MHz, eliminating all slowdown in games. Your system will remain 100% stable, run all games properly, and have the same lifespan (it will outlive you, basically. ) Your CPU can not, will not, overheat.

Here's how it works!
---
1. You mail me a payment via Paypal, a personal check, or cash (not recommended unless you disguise it very well.)
2. I purchase you a console online.
3. I perform all the modification and tweaking.
4. The console undergoes extensive testing including 48-hour burn in tests.
5. I mail the console to you.
---
OR
---
2. You mail me your existing console for the alterations.

These systems will be locked at the new speed, however, for a higher price, I can install a switch (or two) to allow you to pick the speed you want to run the machine at. Bear in mind that I'm not too good at mechanics, so I'd have to just run the wires out the side of the expansion slot, so the switch hangs off the side. Not pretty, but functional. Needless to say, locking it at one speed is more attractive. I know I could add these with a dremel and some glue but I am an electronics guy, not a mechanics one .. I'd reeeally rather not delve into that.

PRICES: ( Negotiable! )
If these seem a bit steep, keep in mind that I must purchase a machine, pay for it, its shipping here, test it, clean it out, buy the parts necessary to modify it, perform the modifications, fine tune the connections, then do a burn-in test, perform final checks, reassemble the machine, pack it and ship it out to you. Needless to say .. a hell of a lot of work.

-- NEW MACHINES --
$50 + $7 USD Shipping [Genesis Model 1 @ 12.0 MHz]
$60 + $7 USD Shipping [NES Model 1 @ 2.5 MHz] .. with NEW 72-pin connector

-- YOUR MACHINE, UPGRADED --
$25 + $7 USD Return Shipping [Genesis Model 1 @ 12.0 MHz]
$30 + $7 USD Return Shipping [NES Model 1 @ 2.5 MHz] + $10 for new 72-pin Connector, Installation, +$1 for disabling of lockout chip.

To place an order, contact (in order of preference)
1. AIM (Epicenter713)
2. E-Mail (epicenter@adelphia.net)
3. PM

DISCLAIMER! PLEASE READ. There is a remote risk, though very unlikely, that your machine might become inoperable during the 'operation'. Extremely unlikely, but in this event, I will refund your payment. I am not to be held responsible for side effects to this procedure, though the extensive burn-in test should weed out any possibility of problems.