I've been playing with the new Databse Search (there in the upper left of your screen, you really should give it a try if you haven't yet) and have found it very fast, powerful and easy to use. Kudos to DP...if this is the beta, I can't wait for the real thing! Depending on what parameters you set, you can quickly generate an amazing variety of lists of information.

I naturally gravitated to the seach by rarity, and started going through the various systems I collect for. First thing I learned was that there aren't many 10's out there, escpecially for the newer systems. If you're going to do a "greater than or equal to" rarity search, I'd start with a 7. For the 32x, for example, a >=7 search only produces Spiderman Web of Fire.

Did an SNES rarity search at 9 or better, and found that only the 2 competition carts make that grade. Went down to 8, and four more carts came up...Chavez II, MBR/Speed Racer, Zero the Kamikazee Squirrel...wait a minute, Zero has been at a local game store for months, and I never gave it a second thought!

I rushed out to the store, sure that it would now be snatched up instantly after sitting there untouched for months. But it was still there, complete and in mint condition for $9.99...a game described as one of the hardest SNES games to find complete!

I never would have realized it if it wasn't for the new database. So thanks again DP...the new DB kicks ass!

Rich