I was playing Halo last night for an hour and a half, when the screen froze and said that my disc was dirty, and booted me back to the menu screen!! My Xbox has been doing strange things lately, so I am wondering if my wonderful Thomson drive is finally giving way. I find it quite ironic also because of all the Xbox DVD drive talk of late. I keep saying, "mines aThomson, but no problems so far", well I think my luck has run out. On a brighter note, I looked at the receipt, and when I bought it, I got an extended replace warranty, and that luckily is good till May 9th!! I have a few days to take it back to Bestbuy and get myself a brand new Xbox (hopefully with a Philips or Samsung drive)!! I have a few questions for you all though--can I buy a memory card and save my favorite games files (saves) from my current Xbox harddrive, and stick them in my new Xbox I will be getting? Is that hard to do? Also, does anyone know the correct serial numbers on the outside of the Xbox boxes, corresponding with the 3 different DVD drives? In other words, I want to make sure I get a Samsung Xbox this time around if at all possible!! Thanks in advance for your answers!

E.---