I've got to nominate master-of-hyrule, for this auction here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

This guy is being a total douchebag about giving me a refund. Why do I want a refund? Nowhere in that auction does it state that the item is not the one pictured, and it even advocates everything being in excellent condition.

I got a former rental, stickers all over the cart, box totally destroyed and the manual is missing pages. Much less, it was shipped in a padded envelope. He made shipping insurance mandatory, and he didn't use it. I sent him an email a week ago, no response. I sent him an email a couple days ago and I've been in contact with him since, check this out.

This is the first email I sent:
"So I recieved the game today... what happened? This is most definitely not the game pictured, and it's far from being in "excellent" condition. It was a former rental, the box and instruction book were both destroyed, and the cart has stickers all over it. What happened? If you don't have the actual item you listed, I'd very much like a refund."

----------------------

And the second one:
Hey, I sent you an email a week ago about the horrible condition of the game you sent me, and you never replied. Your case right now isn't holding up too well. Please contact me to resolve this situation.

-----------------------

Hey,
This is the only game i have, It is in the condition as described on ebay,
thanks
jiles

-------------------------

Alright then, I'm going to need a full refund and I'll pay for return shipping. There is no way this anywhere near the condition described on ebay and it absolutely is not the game pictured.

---------------------

Hey
This game contains everything listed on ebay, it is in my opinion mint condition considering its age, I thought I well explain this in my auction descriptions::
I would be willing to issue a partial refund rather than eat up the games value in a bunch of shipping charges. I can, if acceptable issue a 10$ refund if this would better value the game in your opinion. thanks Jiles
REGARDING USED ITEMS

If the item is not described as new above, it is used and The condition of these items represents my opinion of them, if you have any specific questions please email me. Unless item description is stated otherwise items are sold as is. Thanks for viewing my auctions.

-----------------------

That's completely unacceptable.

Nowhere in your auction does it state that the item is NOT the one pictured, and it ALSO states that it comes with Game, Box, Manual, and Flyers. The game came with a destroyed box, a stickered cart and a manual missing pages, and absolutely no Flyers or the poster as is pictured.

I still want a full refund and a return address. This is absolutely ridiculous and I suggest if you continue to sell on ebay, you actually picture what it is you're selling. When I recieve my $49.49 back via paypal, I'll ship the game out to you, same day depending on what time I get the payment.

No response yet. This guy sucks asshole, and I seem to remember him being somehow affiliated with the board. Hopefully this will smoke the rat out of his hole.