WOOHOO! Today was a great day, I got 3 new imports in the mail at once!

Godzilla Rettousinnkann
Master of Monsters Neo Generations
GranDread

Godzilla is pretty cool, and I think I've figured out how to play it somewhat. Master of Monsters is pretty cool too, but a little more difficult to figure out. GranDread is pretty cool also, but it seems alot more difficult to figure it out.

So if anyone has any idea where I can get some help with any of these new games in English, I'd really appreciate it. Trial and error has only been a little helpful so far, and I haven't figured out what to do to get them all going.

I guess they're not as bad as an RPG would be, but they're all still very text heavy and most of the commands are in Japanese, so I don't know what does what yet. I didn't think that any of them would be too hard to figure out how to play, but none of them are as easy as I thought they would be.

Also, if you know of any other good import strategy games for the Saturn, please advise me with your suggestions. I prefer non-RPG type games, but I do enjoy some tactical/strategy RPG's too, so if you know of some that I should have to go with these, I don't have any others in my collection yet.

Shining Force 3 parts 1,2,3 + bonus disk, yeah I already know it. Someday!
Dragon Force 2, yeah I already know about this one too, it's on my list too.
Langrisser series, yes I'd have to be an idiot to not want every single one!
Terra Phantastica, I don't know much about this one, I'd like to know more.
Arcana Strikes, I don't know much about this one either, but it looks cool.

Any others or anymore input on these?

PS: I'm also gonna need help with Shin Kaitei Gunkan, I just bought it today.