This guy doesn't screw around on his auctions! Here are some of the highlights. These are all from ONE AUCTION.

"If you attempt to send an unconfirmed paypal address, i will report you to ebay central, and Paypal. Consequently, your account will be suspended by both parties and your life ruined. Please No UNCONFIRMED addresses. In addition, I shall send you e-mail with a tirade of un-called for didactic lectures."

"All bidders must have feedback. Any bidder with feedback lower than 70% may not bid. All bidders who have zero feedback may not bid. If you fall into one of these categories and you bid, and end up winning the item, I will cancel your bid, leave you negative feedback, and you may not receive your money back."

"Lastly, All products are sold in the condition stated in the ad. All products are shown in pictures. If an item or auxillary item is not shown in the pictures, then it will not be included, EVEN if it is stated in the Auction."

"ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Final. Final. Final. Final. Final."

"No returns, no exchanges, no refunds, no partly, fully, kinda, sorta, pieces of trades, turn ins, switches, or any matter of the aforementioned sort. You get what you receive. If there are any damages, nicks, skins, bruises, bashes, or kinks on your package, go chastize UPS. Leave me alone."

"Above all, i will leave positive feedback for anybody who purchases, and receives and also leaves me positive feedback. Anybody who leaves me negative feedback will receive negative feedback, a record in your ebay account, and serveral complaints to your paypal account. I will only leave feedback after I have received feedback. Therefore, please be gracious and tend to the first gesture."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW