So all that info that we deciphered for the Playstation Rarity List seemed a terrible thing to waste on simple text. And, with ~1270 titles, the Playstation needs a proper tribute. Therefore, I'm proud to announce the forthcoming book PSX: The Guide to the Sony Playstation, a full-color tome for dedicated Playstation collectors that's being put together in association with the Digital Press. I hope to have this ready to go around New Year's Day. I've also had tons of help from Dangerboy and Papastu (as well as other non-DP Playstation collectors) with the goods that went into the book, and if anyone knows their Playstation info, it's those guys.

Here's what you'll find:
- For every US PSX title: Name, Rarity, Price, SLUS, Developer, Publisher, Genre, Greatest Hits?, Longbox?, Collectors Edition?, Cover variations, disc variations, pack-ins, the works.
- Lists of games by Publsher, Genre, and SLUS
- Lists of Demos, Lightspan titles and Box sets
- A history of the system's development
- Interviews with a number of people from the PSX era, including Chris Charla from Next Generation magazine and the producers of Tony Hawk Pro Skater and Fear Effect.
- Information on all the system variations
- A number of images from the Playstation era
- In-depth articles about the major series on the PS, as well as shorter capsules about many more titles
- Sections of peripherals and rare import games

140 pages. Full color. Hopefully the halfway point between the breadth of DP Advance Guide and the depth of Dangerboy's Playstation Perfect Guide. You can check out a pdf sample at http://people.bu.edu/cure/psxsample.pdf . It includes the cover, the fly-leaf, the contents page, 2 pages from the introduction and 2 interior pages. I'll let you guys know more about where to get it when it's closer to publication.