I'm in a very desperate situation. I need $100 by this Sunday, or I'm totally screwed. A friend of mine is going to loan me the money, but may not be able to come up with it in time. So here's the situation. I have a factory sealed MegaDrive Encyclopedia that I don't really want to have to sell, but I may have no other choice, if my friend or someone else can't loan me the money in time. It cost me $75 shipped to get it, so if I were to sell it, that's the least that I could accept for it. Would anyone here be interested in it for that price, or better yet, would anyone be willing to offer me the full $100 that I need for it? I really don't want to have to sell it, and I would much rather just get a loan for it, but I don't know if anyone here would be willing to work that out with me or not. My friend says that he can loan me the money for sure, but he can't say for sure that he can do it in time. So I only have a gap of a few days to sweat it, but my deadline for coming up with all the money is approaching fast. So it's either sell it or get a loan for it, and if I sell it then I'm gonna have to sell it here or on ebay, before this Sunday is over. Which means that I am really sweating it right now, and I need help!