Just out of curiosity, how many of you actually enter your own initials when playing an arcade game? How many use "funny" initials? How many use a distinct code?

From the time that I managed to make my way onto high score tables (Defender, believe it or not!), I have always used "XRX". Why? Because those letters are fucking cool, that's all. I felt that it was my personal stamp on a machine, even more so than my legitimate initials, to use XRX. Not only are they cool letters, but the fact that they could not possibly be "real" initials would lead to a mystique of sorts. "Who is 'XRX'?" (etc.)...or something like that.

Of course, whenever I encountered a late model (1986-up) Atari machine, I would circumvent my normal "XRX" routine and take advantage of the full sentence worth of space those machines allotted you. "FUCKING DICKHEAD" was a top scorer at Hard Drivin', at least in my my neck of the woods. Unfortunately, around the time that Steel Talons came out, Atari wised up, and entering an expletive in the high score table resulted in a generic "PLAYER" entry (or did it just leave a blank? I can't remember now..)

One fun little anecdote of mine: A local convenience store had a Merit Pit Boss machine, with Trivia Whiz as one of it's selections. I can't believe how many quarters I spent on god-damned Trivia Whiz, but it was a LOT! Anyway, my cousin and I liked the game, but a completely annoying acquaintence also played it religiously. Suffice it to say, we hated the guy for being so irritating, but I couldn't manage to get rid of him! We had a plan, though: We would get very high scores on all of the categories, and stage our scores so that we could enter long messages down the length of the score tables!
(Quick note before proceeding: The irritant in question was named "Dave", but was universally referred to as "Nacho". Moving on..)
Well, it took awhile, but we finally managed to pull it off. End result? No matter which category you selected (sports, entertainment, science, etc.), the high score table (which allowed 10 characters or so per entry) would read :

1. NACHO IS A
2. FUCKING FAG
3. WHO EATS
4. DICKS
5. AND BALLS

Of course, there were variations in the messages between categories, but the fact remained that not only did the guy have a machine slandering him 24 hours a day, on multiple games, but the scores themselves were high enough that his meager talent couldn't get in to change them! The machine stayed that way for nearly a week, desecrating the guy with every attract screen cycle, until someone reset the power to the machine and ruined it. Oh well. It was worth it.

Anyway, what do you put in your high score slot?