I decided to try and sell everything here, instead of listing everything on eBay (I have pictures of everything. Just let me know if you need to see them by posting in this topic):

Prices include shipping inside US (Outside of US, add an $3 for shipping).

GBA Games (All original and complete!):

Doom (Cart and Manual are former rental, box isn't - Cart has a little scratch on the label) - $9

Breath of Fire (Cart and Manual are former rental, box isn't) - $14

3D0:

Star Control 2 - Cardboard box has small creases in certain areas. Map is in great shape. The hint book advertised on the box is located in the manual near the end of it. CD is in great shape. - $24

Strahl - Opened by me and played a couple of times. CD is mint and box still has wrapper! - $18

NES:

Bandit Kings of Ancient China - Box is in good shape, has wear around edges/at corners. Cart is mint, except for rental stickers on back. Manual is cut-up and laminated by rental place. - $13

Hillsfar - Box is in great shape, with slight wear around edges/at corners. Cart is mint, except the top label is starting to peel a little bit, and the are rental stickers on the back of the cart. Manual is cut-up and laminated by rental place. - $10

Japanese PSX:

Import PSX Bundle:
Old style System and Power Cord only (Laser needs re-adjusting - Most games work great though) and the following 7 games (All in average or better shape):

Lunar: Eternal Blue
Robo-Pit 2 (Overall average shape, includes Poor Shape Spine Card)
Bushido Blade 2 (Case Cracked)
Graduation Crossworld
Coolboarders 2
Fish Eyes (Broken Case)
Blue Knight Berserga Story

Looking for $42 for above PSX bundle.

Current Ebay Auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QQsassZddcecil