That's right i have a pile of these suckers... 13 to be exact, all in great shape.

PRICE LOWERED - $15 shipped

also have for sale
Genesis Aero the Acro Bat 2 cart only (has some label wear near the top and sticker residue on the side, former rental) - $8 shipped

Star Wars Return of the Jedi Electronic LCD game by Micro games of America in original box, probably never really played, only tested by me once. Has a tear on the box, but overall is in pretty damn nice shape - $12 shipped

Original Gameboy cleaning kit, MINT in box with all inserts. Never used. You won't find a nicer one unless you take the seal off yourself - $8 shipped

Simcity 2000 for SNES cartridge only, mint label - $10 shipped

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for Sega Game Gear, CIB. This is the german version (i believe) of the game. Comes with original box, manual, registration card, inner plastic tray, cartridge (which appears to have never been played) still in original plastic. The box is a little squashed around the top, but overall is pretty nice. You probably won't see this too often, especailly in the states - $20 shipped

Hit me up with a PM if you are interested in anything.

-Josh