I sold a complete minus the cardboard Splatterhouse for $15 shipped a few weeks ago. This on AA. The prices on ebay have dipped somewhat though. I was pricing games I owned & toying with the idea of selling individually but decided to list one huge lot instead. I had around 100 TG16 & PCE games that I sold on ebay in one big lot to a reseller in Canada, I was a little disapointed with the sell price but it met the min reserve amount I was willing to take on it. I have no doubts the reseller will likely make money on the lot once he breaks it up individually. Probably $500+ profit for him.

I had another lot of complete NES games I sold off on this board a few months back, it too went to a reseller. Most of them have made their way back onto ebay, where some barely sold for what he had in them, but others sold 5x as much or more, so he did well overall. Took a $300 lot & sold it for probably $500 on ebay.

If they can buy cheap enough to turn a profit, there's no reason for them to quit. You got to be more aggressive in the package lots you see, and be willing to pay a little more & then resell the dups. Otherwise you'll loose every time to one of them resellers, who will eventually allow you to buy the game you were interested in, but at a price only he is happy with.