They're heeeeere!!

OSG Sales page http://www.oldschoolgamer.ca/sales.aspx

But you only clicked because of the free shipping right? 8) It's true! For a limited time, Canadian members of the DP forum only can get a pair (mix and match OK as well- but you must buy at least two) for my website price of $69CDN (+gst *NO PST!*), and get FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Canada. To take advantage of this FREE SHIPPING offer you have to place your order through a PM to me on the DP forum. (if you click on the button on my site, shipping will be added). FREE SHIPPING within Canada will only be available on an introductory basis, for a limited time, so if you've been eyeing these controllers, now is the time.

Wach for these controllers to be available in a game store near you in the future! If they aren't at your favourite game store, ASK THEM to bring them in! OSG has wholesale rates for resellers, as the Canadian distributor for Playmessiah in Canada.

Messiah 2.4GHz Wireless controllers will be available at:

GAME CITY- Westmount Mall in Edmonton, AB
GAME CITY- Bonnie Doon Mall in Edmonton, AB
Microplay in St. Albert, AB

With stores in BC and Ontario considering jumping on board soon!

If you are a Canadian game store owner, and are interested in adding PlayMessiah products to your store, contact OSG through OSG's website www.oldschoolgamer.ca for wholesale rates.

Excellent wholesale discounts for resellers on masters.