Ok, went to Niagara Falls today and played a bunch of games in the arcades on Clifton Hill. There are some SERIOUS must-play games here people! Most notable were the following (all titles are links with screen shots):

Mazan - Flash of Blade: Easily my favorite arcade game of the day, Mazan allows you to parry and riposte from the enemies, and senses your blade's position in real time onscreen! I blew at least $5 on this machine alone and didn't think twice about it. I'm actually now planning on buying one when they drop in price in a couple more years.... average used price is $3600 now.

Blade of Honor (Konami) Very similar to Mazan, but I found the sensor to be less accurate, and your blade diesn't have a blade, just a hilt...kind of a bummer

Ghost Squad (Sega) Awesome squad tactics rifle light gun game with vibrating weapons, selector switch on the rifle for semi, burst, and auto, awesome graphics, etc. Very fun!

The Maze of The Kings: Excellent egyptian shooter with gauntlet style randomized levels! Had a blast with this one (no pun intended)

Virtua Cop 3 SD (2nd one shown) Best shooter possibly EVER for straight shooting. The bullet time is amazing, as you can use the foot pedals to slow time and shoot incoming bullets from the air! Graphics are STUNNING on this one!

Warzaid 4 player Great rifle sim as well! 4 players, squad based, very cool!

Brave Firefighters Only watched this one but it was darn cool with giant firehose attachement light guns!

Of the above, Mazan was by far the best! I actually drew a small crowd playing it, and I ended up sweating pretty good by the time I ran out of credits! Definitely worth a play or two if you get the chance!!!!